Sunday, August 05, 2007

Missing Monday


Brandon Dean Lyons, II was last seen by family members at his home in Spotsylvania Co, VA on Thursday, June 21, 2007. He was seen removing personal items from his residence. Mr. Lyons has a history of depression but has not been taking his medications since childhood. He may be operating a teal in color 1994 Ford Thunderbird, 2 door, with VA tag# MFPV8.

Mr. Lyons has a scar on the inside of his left wrist and he has asthma. Missing From: Spotsylvania, Virginia Missing Since: 6/21/07

This is especially sad to me, as I'm currently going through a bout of depression myself. I pray that Brandon is safe and found soon, back to his loving family.

4 Comments:

Blogger Random Kath said...

Oh, dear - the facts of this case don't sound good, but I do hope against the odds that he is found to be OK.

I hope you are doing OK, too, Virginia Gal. Sending a big hug your way. We will get through this rough period just fine, I'm sure. I don't know what it is about this summer, but the Fall has to be better!

10:05 AM  
Blogger mommanator said...

Sad dtory, I hope he is found, maybe he went away for a vaca as he was seen packing stuff. We will keep him and family in prayer.

Now about you! I am closer now, am in Md and think I may have to come to VA to mommanator you. I will bring my 4 grandchildren, they will totally get your mind off of whatever is bothering you and you will say- What am I so sad about. Life is good! Youth has so much enthusiasm and get those kiddos back to MD quick so I can get back to being me! LOL 7y the 4 year old is now helping me type ! eek-

8:27 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

VG, thanks for posting a Missing Monday...

Oh and if the Mommanator shows up on your doorstep...well, good luck!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Random Kath - thank you for the hugs...and saying "we will get through this" knowing I'm not alone is a great comfort, I can't put it into words but thank you.

Mommantor - hee hee - yes lots of people/kids around would certainly distract me! Thanks for thinking of me : )

Pax - oh its nothing, sorry I sometimes miss it, but I'm trying to get better about remembering "first monday of the month". As for Mommantor, I'd LOVE it if she came as well as all my Jersey peeps!! That would be fab!!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home