Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wild Guy!

I'll be brief, feeling a bit low lately, could it be a combination of exhaustion and medication and saddness over the end of Harry Potter? Have I been kissed by a dementor? But I perserve in my "Stay positive" mantra!

oh guys, I had to tell my blog buddies, you'll never believe it...I made an "A" in that stupid Cases in Finance Class!!! Hell literally has frozen over, clearly. But hey, who am I too question it? Swing baby!

Finally, please stop by a friend of mine's blog, the adorable and fabulous writer of local library mystery nights, Zombie Geek. He is a hoot and all-around nice guy!
http://zombiegeek.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Hey, that's great about your A. You rock, VA Gal. Sorry to hear about the dementor attack. What kind of patronus do you have, anyway? Kick some dementor butt with it. Maybe it's a big glowing A in Stupid Cases in Finance? They will cower before it.

And yes, it's early days but already you can see that Zombie Geek's going to have a great blog.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

Remember, CHOCOLATE helps you to recover from dementor attacks, per Remus Lupin (AKA Romulus)...

11:23 PM  
Blogger devinoni said...

Hi Virginia Gal! - Thanks so much for the kind words about me and my blog. You rock!

8:08 AM  
Blogger mommanator said...

Hey you and Merci drinkin the same water. Cheer up gal, how can you be down with and A in the class. You ARE a class act!

10:36 AM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

A A A A !!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Merci said...

OK, Mommanator has us pegged. Let's have our own little pity party and serve lots of chocolate to help us get over the dementors!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Darla D - a patronus, hmm..I do need one to battle these demons, but what?? Maybe an airplane? Thanks for the congrad's on the A - amazing!

Merci - hee hee, yes chocolate or in my case, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

Devioni - no problemo - my pleasure, I'm so excited you have a blog!!

Mommantor - you're comment made me smile, are Merci and I alike? I hope I have as kind a heart as her. You need to counsel us both Mommantor, help us with these dementors.

Joe - thank you!

Merci - I'm touched that Mommantor thinks we are alike - if I could be as nice you that would be amazing. a party with chocolate would be fab!

11:22 PM  
Blogger CS said...

Congratulations on the A! Hell hasn't frozen over, you earned that grade.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home