Monday, May 17, 2010

The New Job and Car Hire Dublin Airport


This picture embodies my current mood. I recently got a second part time job with an airline here in Arizona. I have been trying to enjoy it but one of my managers is making my life miserable! This job stinks! This one assistant manager has decided she doesn't like me and now I can do nothing right! This woman (big surprise a female manager who is terrible at her job) is now sending me daily email criticisms. I can't stand it. What was once a fun job is now hell. What is it about me that makes me a target? Am I a prickly personality and this gets people's heckles up?

How should I proceed? This manager has decided I can do nothing right, and yet I have to work with her everyday. I have been trying to stay under the radar but she watches me like a hawk, looking for anything to criticize. She picks on what I wear every day (yeah because this is going to make or break the airline business). Its become that I am afraid to go to work. I have emailed the station supervisor, I can't work in this environment. I am actively looking for other employment, but what else can be done?? Any suggestions?

*************************************************************
Now more than ever I need a vacation! Thinking of taking one yourself, consider the beautiful Emerald Isle! Its only a 6 hour flight from the East Coast and once you reach Dublin or Cork, you can find happy people, warm spirits and a Car Hire Ireland! Visit the country of James Joyce and the Celts, stopping to enjoy the loving history and heritage - at this time of the year the weather will be perfect. So what are you waiting for - Erin Go Bragh!

4 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Oh, sorry about that - after it took so long to find. Maybe you can transfer to a different group? Probably not. Oh well, back to job search mode again. (don't put up with it, life is too short)

2:38 PM  
Blogger secret agent woman said...

There's probably not much you can do about a difficult boss except get out as quickly as you can.

8:27 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

just yell back at her, maybe you will be fired and then it will be over and you can earnestly look for anohter job which is better suited for you. Maybe she wants to see just how far she can push ya!?
teeheee

9:33 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Joe - yes back to the search, I hate it!

Secret - Yes, I have begun looking again.

Mommanator - if I get fired would I get unemployment? I bet I would make more money through that then working : )

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home