Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowy Days


I had a number of points I wanted to blog about and now its all slipped my mind.

I am missing the snow, I love the images coming from Europe, particularly Paris with the snow - how beautiful! There is something magical about snow days, even though I've lived in snowy weather all my life and a snow day is really nothing new for me, I still marvel each time I see snow falling.

I am saddened by the news in England that they will begin charging students for higher education. It is just a tragedy that will prohibit many from going to college, high costs, high graduating debt. What does it say about a society full of uneducated people? Shortsighted thinking if you ask me.

Just finished reading a baby book - nothing to make you feel like an inadequate parent than reading those books and the baby is not even here!

5 Comments:

Blogger secret agent woman said...

It's snowing here - you can have it.

But take those parenting books with a grain of salt - there's a wide range of what works and you'll find your way.

5:04 PM  
Blogger secret agent woman said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:04 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I'd take Paris any time.

70f here yesterday

5:46 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Secret Agent - send the snow please : ) !

Joe - me too, Paris anytime!

12:09 PM  
Blogger secret agent woman said...

Wish I could!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home