Thursday, September 01, 2011

Even still, Irene is a cool name

Why are people so suspicious? At the office, because I work with Payroll and the paycheck adjustments it’s assumed that if a manual check is cut, I MUST have done it (I was advised NOT to request manual checks). I didn’t request a manual check and yet I feel like I have to prove to the powers that be, that it wasn’t me, why? It is like when money goes missing at my parent’s house, my mother and aunt automatically assumes, “the cleaning ladies” took it. Both times they have been wrong. Aye!

Seen today - little old lady, barely reaching above the seat, going to the bank, driving right past the bank’s “do not enter” sign – welcome to Arizona!

People who complain about the hassle of dealing with billing issues from doctor’s offices and still vote Republican, I have no sympathy for, that also includes those who receive Medicare or Medicaid and are now feeling the squeeze. You get what you “voted” for, idiots.

Is it just me, but does anyone else think Pakistan and Mexico are rapidly becoming failed states?

5 Comments:

Blogger secret agent woman said...

I also have no sympathy for people who voted Republican and now are losing benefits. What were they expecting?

6:00 AM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

The US is close to becoming a failed state

11:20 AM  
Blogger Coffin Moth said...

People are suspicious because they are cynical. You yourself seem to have the bug, you say people vote republican because they are "idiots", but they vote republican because they are afraid and the talking points that party gives them feed that fear and promise them an answer just out of reach. So perfectly tantalizing.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Secret Agent - amen!

Joe - : )

Reverse Dad - good point, as a Dem, must figure out how to counter this..

1:26 AM  
Blogger Merci said...

Sadly, I think Joe is right.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home