Monday, August 21, 2006

Mean People Suck

I was going to post about the state of my love life when I read adorable Tony's blog and just saw red!!

A few days ago, he was chatting online with a so-called friend, when out of the blue she tells adorable Tony "I don't hate you....I just don't like you that much." WTF???? Are you kidding me with this bull#*!t? What kind of "friend" says that to another "friend?" Why would you say that??? Do you like to be mean and hurtful??? Are you just a selfish pig??

I know some would say she was just trying to be honest but I think there is a fine line between honesty and just plain rudeness. My mother taught me that there are kind ways of getting your message across without being outright obnxious.

For instance, currently I have this guy in the UK who I liked eon's ago, but than he broke my heart (I cried and cried) and now wants to get back together. I know this guy is too emotionally needy for my taste and I haven't forgotten what he did to me, so I tried to make it clear when he began re-communicating, that I just wanted to be friends. He hasn't gotten the hint, he calls me everyday or emails me (so annoying!). I finally said to him today, "Look I want to be upfront and honest, I see us being great friends till the end of time, but I just don't feel its in the cards for a relationship." I didn't say what I really felt "Stop bugging me!"

Adorable Tony I say you cut this bratty girl from your circle of life, there are too many things in this world which we can't control that have a way of bringing us down, don't let this be one of those things! We love you babe!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Thank you, sweetie....**HUG**

and thanks for the post-card, too. Made my day!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

What she just said!! Some people just never learned manners at their momma's knee.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Tony - You got the card - yay!! I saw it and thought of you immediately. Hugs back. : )

Brenda - Hear hear sister, somepeople just never learn.

Miz - Thank you, I appreciate the moral support, I'm always never sure if I did the right thing. Thanks amiga!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home