Thursday, September 06, 2007

Smile

Ok, they are not the best jokes (except Simpson's quotes) but I still laughed...

UNDERSTANDING WOMEN
(A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)
I know I'm not going to understand women. I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.

WIFE VS. HUSBAND
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?' 'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'

Homer: I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?

Bart: I can't stand to see you so upset, Lis, unless it's from a rubber spider down your dress - Hmm, that gives me an idea note for later: put rubber spider down Lisa's dress.

6 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

cute ones esp the one about women and spiders!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Ha, ha, haaa! The first one is SO me! I abhor spiders and they freak me out beyond words... but waxing, I have gone all the way (meaning brazilian) and am a-ok!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Molly Malone said...

i like the one about bikini waxing. it's so true. most spiders or other bugs fit very nicely under your shoe and yet people flip out like you wouldn't believe.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Mommantor - I thought it was funny, glad you enjoyed!

MizB - tried to stop by your site today, my stupid work computer stalled on me, aye! Glad you enjoyed the jokes, hee hee.

Molly - flip out is truly the word, my sister can tackle big animals but near a moth she turns into a baby. funny.

1:05 AM  
Blogger CS said...

Actually, I don't understand how people can wax any part of their body either! Yikes! I'd be far more afraid of that than a spider. I loved the second joke, though.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CS - yes women waxing is another one of those great science bafflements...just goes to show we are the stronger sex, hee hee.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home