My Top Five!
Enough seriousness with this blog - time for a little fun (as finals, essays, presentations approach, I'm getting a lllitttllee looopeey).
In the spirit of the recent People's Sexiest Man Alive Issue - here is Virginia Gal's choices for the top five hottest guys in the world today (and whom Virginia Gal has teeny bit of crushes on).
1. Nathan Fillion - as pictured above, this man's man from Canada is currently on Wisteria Lane, guest starring in Desperate Housewives. I've liked him since his time on the soap opera One Life to Live. Not only he is sweet on the eyes but from what I've read, a really decent guy (whenever he meets a fan he says "Hi I'm Nathan," what humbleness). Still single, if anyone knows his number, I would forever be in your debt to arrange a meet-up.
2. Prince William - I've been crushing on him for a long time. He's cute, intelligent, English...oh and royalty.
3. Daniel Radcliffe - fine, fine he's barely legal, but he is cute and so polite! And as everyone knows, I have a thing for the posh English accent (see Prince William above). So sue me!
4. Aasif Mandvi - the hilarious "Arab, Indian, Muslim newsreporter" on Comedy Central's The Daily Show. He's not a cutie in the traditional sense, but I could totally see myself with him, because he would always make me laugh - and that's super hot in a guy!
5. Finishing off my list is the super handsome co-star of the CW's television show, Supernatural - Jason Ackles. He's not only easy on the eyes, but great comic timing, watch the show and see!
Who would be on your list??